How To Wear Your Eternity Sterling Silver Ring
Eternity means “forever,” like living for all eternity. Eternity means “time without end, or infinity,” like people who promise to love one another for eternity.
So, what is an Eternity Sterling Silver Ring?
It is usually comprised of a band of precious metal such us sterling silver, platinum or gold that is set with a continuous line of identically cut diamonds or gemstones to symbolize never-ending love. They are worn mostly by women. Their eternity ring is normally given by their husbands, long-time partners or someone that is very special in their life.
In the jewellery world, eternity rings are the most luxurious kind of ring that you can buy. Meanwhile, a “half eternity rings” has stones set only across the top half of the ring. Some people say half eternity rings are more practical and comfortable than full eternity rings.
Now that you fully understand what Eternity Ring is, you surely be wondering – how to wear them?
- You can wear it Traditionally
The most traditional way to wear this special jewellery is to put it above your engagement ring and wedding band. In this order of stacking, the engagement ring is in the middle and being “locked in”.
Before stacking your eternity ring with your engagement ring and wedding band, you have to make sure the it fits perfectly well with them. Is the thickness or the metal of your eternity sterling silver ring suits your wedding band? If you feel that the color of gold or platinum is too different, you should consider putting them in a different finger.
- Another traditional way of wearing your eternity ring is to wear the wedding band and engagement ring on your left and the eternity ring on your right ring finger. In this way, the weight of all rings will be balanced and will not be too heavy with your left ring finger.
- You can also be creative and wear it on other fingers, there is no strict rule on where you will wear your eternity ring like wedding band have, so you can wear it any way you want without worrying what others will say.
- Some wear their wedding band in the left ring finger and engagement ring in the right. You can combine your eternity ring with the engagement ring if you think they look nicer together.
- You can also wear the engagement and wedding ring around the eternity ring. Or change the order would be to put the eternity ring on first so that it is at the bottom of the stack.
Whichever way you decide to wear your special jewellery and sterling silver eternity ring, the most important thing is you are happy with the way it looks in your finger.